I am the coach of the [Age]U Chatham United [Team Name]. I am writing to confirm our game this coming [Day], [Date] at [Time] at [Field Name] (Game ID: 1234). Field information and address is at the bottom of this email.
We will wear our [white/blue] jerseys.
Additionally, please review the Chatham United COVID-19 protocols that must be followed for all games played on Chatham fields. Of particular importance is Appendix H on page 19, which provides guidance on the health screenings and waiver that must be completed prior to entering a Chatham Township or Borough field. The guidelines also pertain to topics such as masks and sideline social distancing. Please share this document with your coaches, trainers, players and parents.
In short, the following must be done prior to the game:
The adult Trainer/Parent Coach/Staff must conduct a temperature check of all players at the field and the temperature cannot be in excess of 100.3 degrees F.
A "daily health screening form" must be completed for each player and coach prior to the game. At the end of this email is a copy of our town's form, which you are welcome to use. If you already have a daily reporting process that covers the same information, that would be sufficient.
Players must wear masks to and from the fields
Spectators must wear masks and stay off the actual fields of play and at least 10 feet from the sidelines
See attached image for a summary of guidelines provided by NJ Youth Soccer
Thank you in advance for your compliance with our town's regulations. We're looking forward to a fun and safe game!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding logistics of this game or our COVID procedures.
[Select the appropriate field and delete the others when sending]
Chatham United Daily Health Screening
1. Please type the Player's First and Last Name. *
2. Did you take your temperature today? * Yes / No
3. Was your temperature equal to or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit? * Yes / No
4. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days? * Yes / No
5. Do you have any of the following symptoms; Fever or Chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Fatigue, Atypical Muscle Pain or Body Aches, Headache, New Loss of Taste or Smell, Sore Throat, Congestion or Runny Nose, Nausea or Vomiting, and/or Diarrhea? * Yes / No
6. Within the past 14 days, have you traveled outside of the United States OR visited any of the states on the New Jersey Travel Advisory List (https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/travel-and-transportation/which-states-are-on-the-travel-advisory-list-are-there-travel-restrictions-to-or-from-new-jersey) * Yes / No
7. Within the last 14 days, have you been exposed to, or come into contact with, anyone you know: (a) who has COVID-19, (b) who is/was being tested for COVID-19 (the person being tested must have reason to think they have been exposed and that is why they are testing - routine tests do not count), (c) who had symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or (d) who was exposed to someone with COVID-19? * Yes / No
Read and scroll down to accept the following agreement:
I hereby certify that the responses provided above are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, as of today. Furthermore, by submitting this form I consent to allowing Chatham United Soccer, Inc. to evaluate the information I have entered into this form.
If any of the answers to questions 3-7 are "Yes" I will not send my child to the applicable Chatham United event today and will notify my Parent Manager/Coach and Chatham United by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I accept the above * Yes / No
Fields marked with an (*) are required.